£35817.60 - £38675.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Our client is a leading and well known sexual health charity and they have an exciting vacancy for Service Manager to join their team for a fixed period of 3 months (with the potential option to extend for a further 3 months) to help steer them through a period of change.
As a service manager you will have operational management and responsibility for 7 services in South Wales and the South West of England that provide sexual health promotion, living and HIV prevention services which target vulnerable communities and high risk groups.
Other duties will include:
- Line management of 4 x Team Leaders
- Building and maintaining relationships with commissioners and other partner agencies
- Engagement with service users
Key attributes / experience will include:
- Previous service management experience
- Experience of delivering training to a wide range of audiences
- Experience of managing change
- Excellent communication skills
The role will include frequent travel (with expenses paid) between London and Cardiff and can be based in either location.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this vacancy is urgent with an ASAP start and this advert will be closed once an appropriate number of suitable applications have been received