£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
10 months ago
Our client is a leading charity that supports people who face disadvantage or discrimination to have a voice that counts. They are a well-established organisation who provide advocacy and user involvement services across England and they have an exciting vacancy for a Service Manager to join their team in Cambridge on a 6 month contract
As a Service Manager you will lead a large regional advocacy service, with a budget of over £1million. Your advocacy team will support people who may be marginalised or vulnerable to speak up and be heard. The service you lead will strengthen voices, support human rights and change lives.
Other key duties will include:
- Operational and contract management.
- Monitoring and reviewing performance with staff and sub-contracted partner organisations.
- Ensuring high quality and compliant delivery to service users
- Managing and developing relationships with commissioners and other stakeholders
Essential criteria will include:
- Experience of managing and delivering services to different service user groups
- Experience of motivating and leading teams
- Experience of managing contracts within the context of Local Authority Commissioning and maintaining positive relationships with commissioning teams
- Experience of managing relationships with partner organisations
- Experience of managing relationships with external agencies
- Experience of managing service budgets
- Understanding of principles of Advocacy, Mental Health and Learning Disabilities
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to plan and prioritise a complex workload
- Ability to manage change and lead people through change
For more information please email email@example.com