£33604.71 - £38374.65 per annum
about 1 month ago
TPP are recruiting for a Service Manager for a charity that have been supporting individuals, families and communities for 50 years.
The purpose of this role:
To lead and direct the provision of high-quality community treatment services in Lewisham.
To ensure that the treatment approaches and interventions are appropriate, innovative and fully meet the needs of clients, the organisation and commissioners.
To cultivate an empowered, well informed team to deliver responsive and innovative support to individuals accessing community services.
To form and maintain constructive partnership working with lead providers
This role would be responsible for 4-5 staff members.
Some of the key accountabilities and responsibilities for this role are:
- To assist in the preparation of the charities Business Plans for the management and development of the Service.
- To identify and develop relevant opportunities consistent with the charities Corporate Plan.
- To assist in the negotiation of contracts and securing of funding to provide services within the community.
- To lead on delivery and development of the psychosocial model within Lewisham
- To undertake direct work with clients, consultancy or training, where appropriate.
- To represent the charity on relevant outside bodies.
- To participate in corporate activities, where appropriate.
- To ensure that the treatment approaches, models and interventions are appropriate, innovative and fully meet the needs of both service, commissioners and the charity.
- To ensure that service aims, objectives and business plans are in place and that these are reflected in individual work plans
Demonstrable skills in assertively leading and managing a team
Relevant experience of work in the field of substance misuse
Experience of setting and managing budgets and of risk management processes
Demonstrable experience of successful partnership working and multi-agency liaison
Knowledge & awareness of NDTMS
Detailed understanding and experience of Safeguarding Policy and Procedures (Both Adult and Children)
Keen understanding of the recovery agenda
Ability to record and report information effectively in adherence to data compliance.
Ability to interpret data to inform workplans and strategy
Understanding and awareness of substance misuse treatment in the criminal justice, young people and adult community setting
To apply for this Service Manager vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74218DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK