£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
8 days ago
This exciting permanent Service Delivery Support role offers hybrid and flexible working along with the opportunity for career progression and development. The charity's aim is to help people save lives through developing guidelines, inﬂuencing policy, delivering courses and supporting cutting-edge research.
In your new role you will be responsible for working closely with the e-Lifesaver sales team, ensuring that the implementation process is successfully carried out. Some of your duties of this important job will include:
- Management of e-learning technical trials.
- Management of the learning portal for customer account set up and admin.
- First line support for technical issues relating to the learning portal and despatch platform.
- Testing product development as part of the e-learning team.
- Compiling usage data for insight and marketing purposes.
- Support the Digital Product and Development Manager on areas such as CRM, website, SharePoint as required.
To excel in this role, you will have experience of working on web-based administration platforms, experience in providing IT support to internal and external customers and experience in reporting technical and non-technical bugs in detailed written format for resolution by development teams. Along with the above, knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 is essential.
Your new organisation will offer you £27,000-£30,000p/a together with a wide range of benefits including 30 days plus bank holiday's, employee assistance programme, Interest-free season ticket loan and more!
If you are interested in applying for this role through TPP Recruitment, then please do so by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.