£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Our client, a national children's charity, has a fantastic opportunity available to join their established team as a Service Delivery Manager (Programme Management). Have you ever been involved in any service delivery with the NHS? Or run a programme that involved the NHS? Or anything similar with the NHS? If Yes, then read on. This is a permanent full time role based in London and offers excellent benefits.
Key responsibilities for the Service Delivery Manager:
- Provide operational management to existing services and help drive innovation
- Manage processes to ensure effective delivery of our hospital services
- Assure quality delivery of the work and performance
- Provide management, developing, motivating and mentoring to staff
- Collate monitoring and evaluation data to assist with delivery
- Develop and maintain effective and collaborative relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Manage the roll out of successful pilots into mainstream services
- Prepare and monitor budgets
Some kind of working experience within or alongside the NHS is key to this particular role. It is also essential that you provide significant demonstrable experience of service and/or programme delivery. Naturally you bring strong project management and organisational skills with the ability to plan and deliver efficient and effective solutions. Having a good understanding of how useful quantitative and qualitative data can be to help with robust service/programme delivery will definitely strengthen your application. It is expected that you demonstrate some line management experience. You would be an ideal candidate if you have an approach which enables you to be a strong role model demonstrating a personal commitment to high standards of service, honesty and integrity and professionalism.
To apply for this Service Delivery Manager, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74043DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.