£44738.00 - £47594.00 per annum
27 days ago
Service and Partnership Manager - East - 6 month contract
Our client a well-established leading health charity are seeking an interim Service & Partnership Manager ASAP for a 6 month contract, this role is flexible on the location, as this role is covering the East of England the preference is to work based in the London office, but open to be based in the services in Essex, Cambridge, Norfolk, Suffolk or Bedford.
The Service and Partnership Manager will work with partners and colleagues across the charity to ensure the effective, quality and safe delivery of services.
The Manager will engage with local partners, commissioners and beneficiaries to develop relationships to create development opportunities, encourage innovation and adapt to changing demands
Main duties of the role:
- Develop and oversee the management of the East services. Working with colleagues from across the organisation to ensure quality and effective services are delivered to meet local need.
- Provide local leadership to develop dynamic relationships with partners developing positive relationships with local commissioners, funders and influential leaders to identify ways to collaborate with the support of programme design colleagues and policy team.
- Support the effective development of services in your local area to meet local need working with Income Generation team to inform funding proposals and lead on the implementation and induction of any new local service or activity.
- Ensure the voice of existing and potential beneficiaries are at the heart of our work working with colleagues ensure that all local beneficiaries have the opportunity to share their stories, thoughts and ideas to ensure the charity remains relevant and impactful in all that is delivers.
- Ensure that all local services are delivered efficiently and effectively and continually adapt and improve to changing needs, monitoring the impact and quality of local service delivery and working with our programme designers to continually develop our work to ensure that the expectations of our funders are met and beneficiaries are able to move on into independence.
- Establish a robust culture of safe practice, compliance and accountability, managing the effective safeguarding of high risk and vulnerable people seeking support in your region and overseeing local clinical governance, reporting on incidents, submitting reports and audits in accordance with statutory requirements to ensure the delivery of best practice.
- Experience of leading change and service developments
- Experience of service delivery and development in a managerial role
- Experience of operational development and performance management
- Ability to inform operational planning and developments and translate this into practice
- Ability to lead and motivate staff and volunteer groups
- Experience of budget management and financial planning
- Educated to Degree level in a relevant health or social care areaCause: Health Charity Location: Preferable London based, but could be based in the services in Essex, Cambridge, Norfolk, Suffolk or Bedford. Salary/rate: £44,738pa (pro-rata) outside of London, £47,594pa (pro-rata) if based in LondonRef: 72554PMR
- Working hours: 35pw
- Employment Type: 6-month FTC - ASAP start
- Role: Service and Partnership Manager - East