Up to £40000 per annum
10 months ago
TPP Recruitment is currently representing one of the UK's largest charitable organisations specializing in providing support to individuals with a terminal illness, along with their families. As part of their strategic plan, the organization are going through major transformation in which digital plays a central role to engage the charity's supporters and influencers.
They are seeking to hire a Search Engine Optimisation Manager to join their dedicated digital team. Duties and responsibilities include :
- Regular audit of the website and recommend changes to the website architecture, content and other factors to improve SEO positions.
- Ensure that all websites have been technically optimized to attract and engage visitors in line with the charity's target audience segments.
- Using Google Analytics/Google Webmaster tools & guidelines, and awareness of algorithm updates to measure and report and make recommendations to enhance performance in search rankings.
- Manage the SEO budget and maximising return on investment.
- Expert User of Google Analytics.
- Proficiency in other analytics software such as Adobe Analytics (Omniture), WebTrends, Tealeaf or IBM Analytics (Coremetrics).
- Experience of working in a cross-function digital environment, alongside user experience, web developer and marketing colleagues.