City of London
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Additional benefits and bonuses
about 1 month ago
Are you a SEO expert looking for your next role?
If so, we have a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading national, not-for-profit organisation whose aims are to education and promote the importance of smart meters and the benefits to people and the environment
Short Description of role:
As the SEO Search Manager, you will carry out a vital role in devising and delivering both paid and organic search strategy across the organisations campaign. You will be responsible for defining and executing search roadmaps and campaigns that accelerate growth, improve conversion, and achieve KPIs
To be successful in this role, you will need to be an expert in search, have a good understanding of digital and content marketing. You will work to data-backed decision-making and have solid experience with onpage, off-page, and technical SEO
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- As Search Manager, you will support the Digital Campaign Manager in developing and delivering search strategy and analyse SEO techniques to deliver outstanding results
- You will work collaboratively with the Digital Campaign Manager with paid search strategy to support content campaigns and maximise conversion, and ensure the combined search approach remains in budget with SEO and PPC working together
- To carry out technical audits, competitor analysis, keyword and audience data/schema markup, core web vitals improvements, forecasting, reporting and analysis research, social listening, link building, landing page optimisation, structured
- Collaborate with the Website Manager and Social Media Manager to help optimise website performance and steer content strategy
- keep up to date with the latest search trends, technology, innovations, and algorithm changes, and ensure they are communicated and utilised as appropriate
Your experience will include
- You be able to demonstrable track record of running high performance SEO campaigns
- Hands-on expert in SEO principles and best practice from both a technical
and content perspective
- You will have extensive experience and knowledge in using SEO tools and analytics platforms, including Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Bing Ad Platform and keyword research tools
- A proven background and knowledge of marketing campaigns: paid search,
conversion optimisation and web analytics
- You will be a team player and enjoy working collaboratively, supporting, and inspiring
your team and colleagues across the organisation
If you would like to work for an organisation that looks after their employees with additional well-being holidays and in a great Bankside office, please send your CV along with a 400-500 word statement outlining your experience with SEO and search.
Shortlisting will take place on the 14th of January 2022 and successful applicants will be invited to a 2 stage interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.