Up to £34500 per annum
about 1 month ago
A London based youth-focused charity is currently looking for an experienced Trusts fundraiser to join their organisation as a Senior Trust Officer, starting ASAP.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Growing multiyear partnerships and income from established relationships with trusts and foundations
- Line-management of the Trusts Co-ordinator, setting realistic targets and ensuring they are met
- Identifying opportunities, developing and maintaining relationships in order to secure funding
- Writing successful applications and delivering accurate project reports
- Liaising closely with the senior management team in order to develop strong proposals and build relationships
You will have established trust fundraising experience and be able to provide evidence of securing income in the region of £350,000+. Ideally you will have statutory experience also. You will have previously implemented a trust fundraising programme, including acquisition, retention and development, with a proven record of securing high level (six figure) grants from Trusts and other grant-making bodies.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.