£38000 - £41000 per annum
11 months ago
This medical charity is recruiting for a Senior Trusts Manager who will be responsible for developing strategic plans and leading on fundraising from trusts and statutory sources. You will be managing one talented trust fundraiser and managing relationships with high value funders.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Develop and implement strategic plans for trusts and grants fundraising, in line with the overarching Fundraising strategy
- Developing and writing major bids and managing key funder relationships
- Setting and monitoring key performance indicators, and report on your direct report's performance
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of raising significant funds from trusts
- An excellent understanding of the principles and practice of trust fundraising.
- Extensive bid writing experience, including writing complex bids to a high standard
- Excellent written, negotiation and communication skills
Closing Date: 6th October
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.