£25.5k per year
about 3 years ago
Are you looking for your next step in your career and gain line management experience?
I am working with a fantastic organisation in Wolverhampton to help them recruit for a Fundraiser Officer (Trusts), we are looking for someone who is able to demonstrate experience of writing compelling copy write.This role offers the opportunity for someone looking to gain line management experience. You will also be expect to manage a portfolio of funders to ensure good quality donor care, timely reporting and high quality applications. This is fantastic opportunity for someone to contribute to a unique organisation.
This role offers a fanastic salary of £25,500!!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with the following abilities;
- Recent experience of raising funds in the voluntary sector through charitable trusts and foundations
- Experience of compiling successful large and medium bids autonomously
- Experience of revenue/project fundraising
- Experience of project monitoring and evaluation
- Experience of using a CRM database to log and extract fundraising data
To discuss the role in more detail please call Ellisa Thompson 0191 2299595
To apply for this fantastic role please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference J52955EJT and the job title Fundraising Officer (Trusts)