£33,350 - 37,500 per year
over 2 years ago
TPP is working alongside a children’s charity to recruit a Senior Trusts Fundraiser. This is a 4 day/week part time position based at their office in London.
The post will focus primarily on raising funds for the day-to-day care delivery of the charity but the successful candidate will also help the charity complete its capital appeal.
- To maximise income from grant makers, primarily trusts and foundations, in order to enable
- Noah’s Ark to provide a wider breadth of care for an increased number of children with life limiting and life-threatening conditions and their families
- To identify and implement new income opportunities from all trust sources
- To build on and manage existing relationship
- Strong track record of securing five figure donations from trusts, foundations and lottery sources
- Experience of establishing and managing effective relationships with trusts and foundations
- Ability to tailor communications to create personal connections with prospective and current supporters
- Proven experience of initiating and leading on development of complex bids and cases for support
Closing date: Monday 13th February
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne Pattison on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.