£32k per year
about 1 year ago
We are working with a South London based homeless charity to help recruit for their new Senior Trusts and Statutory Fundraising Officer. As a Senior Trusts and Statutory Fundraising Officer, you will raise funds from trust and statutory funding bodies in order to expand the services and reach for the charity. You will lead on winning bids of £100K and above from The Big Lottery Fund, Children in Need, and other key Trusts and Foundations. This organisation offers competitive benefits package, flexible working, and a strong emphasis on career development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver the organisation’s fundraising strategy for Trusts and Foundations
- Manage the trusts and statutory pipeline and identify new income opportunities
- Sustain existing community services and take necessary proactive action to submit renewals or seek alternative funding
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in Trusts/Foundations and Lottery fundraising
- Experience in preparing high quality applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships internally and externally
Closing Date: 13 April 2017
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.