£27k per year
about 2 years ago
We are working with a health charity for their new Senior Trust Fundraiser. Working in an ambitious Major Income Team, you will develop manage a portfolio of Trusts, Foundations, and Statutory Grantees to secure funding and maximise income for the charity. As the Senior Trust Fundraiser, you will be responsible for managing and developing a Trust Fundraiser. The charity is open to 4 days working for the right candidate.
Key duties within this role will include:
- Identify, research, apply for and secure funding opportunities from trusts, foundations, and statutory grantees
- Manage a portfolio of funders ensuring the continuation of support to raise a Trust Income Target of £305,000 annually
- Develop and maintain effective relationships internally to ensure that your area of responsibility is an integrated income stream
- Line manage the day to day performance and develop the skills of a Trust Fundraiser
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in either trusts and statutory fundraising, Capital appeal fundraising, bid writing and assessment, or other extensive fundraising experience.
-Experience of working on multiple projects
- Experience of producing timely, high-quality reports and managing targets and deadlines
- Excellent written and creative presentation skills
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.