£32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
7 months ago
We are currently actively working with a highly proactive environmental charity based in the heart of London. The charity are seeking a permanent Senior Fundraiser with good knowledge within Trust and Statutory fundraising. The successful candidate will have a passion for the environment and the desire to work with new funds for this charity bringing a new variety to the trust and statutory arm of the team.
Key duties for the role will include the following:
* To identify and fully understand the projects and activities of the charity and ascertain their degree of suitability as funding proposals
* Maintain a comprehensive funding and prospect pipeline
* Prepare compelling written and verbal applications to funding bodies and make funding applications that match the funders requirements and priorities
* Scope the charity's potential across GB for funding; identify priority target funders with a view to maximising income from trusts, foundations and statutory grant programmes
* Identify core activities and work with key internal stakeholders to package into fundable projects
* Identify shortfalls in funding on current or planned projects that may benefit from additional funding for promotion
* Research and initiate approaches to newly registered trusts in GB
* Develop and maintain excellent on-going relationships with funding bodies in both a written and face to face capacity. As necessary, arrange visits to projects
* Review existing/previous funders of the charity and recommend approach strategy
* Monitor income against budget and report to the Head of Fundraising on progress against targets, verbally and in written format
* To develop strong working relationships with staff within various functions of the charity
* Maintain accurate, up to date records of funding applications made, grants received, progress reports and meetings attended
* Be a full and active member of the Membership & Fundraising team aiding the development of long-term strategies and cross team working
* Research and profile potential trust and statutory supporters of the charity and disseminate the information to the relevant individuals as per the funding processes in place
* Liaise with potential/lapsed funders to identify fundraising opportunities
* Support the Head of Fundraising and work with Finance and Project Managers/deliverers from across the charity to coordinate reports for funders
* Maintain and update all records within the Trusts Portfolio. Ensure that all stored information is in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
* Assist and support fellow Fundraising team members, when appropriate.
This role will suite an organised, bright and committed capable and experienced Trust and Statutory Fundrasier who wants to now take the next step in their career, shaping this side of fundrasing for this charity who are massively pulling together and moving forwards to make great strides and changes.
In return for your hard and smart work this charity offers an excellent down to earth and team focused working environment alongside some excellent benefits.
If this role sounds of firm interest to you and you are actively seeking a new permanent opportunity please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to us today.