City of London, London
£30000.00 - £32409.00 per annum
2 months ago
A highly regarded and pivotal learning disability charity based in the city of London are currently recruiting for a Senior Trust and Statutory Fundraising Officer.
This post will be responsible for managing and soliciting gifts from a portfolio of trusts, foundations and statutory income sources. In doing so, the post will grow income secured by the charity's Philanthropy programme.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
* Grow a robust pipeline of income from trust, foundation and statutory prospects with potential to donate significant income in support of a range of key charity projects.
* Cultivate, steward and manage gifts from a pipeline of trusts, foundations and statutory income sources with potential to donate significant income per annum.
* Initiate and build relationships with donors via telephone, email, face to face meetings, cultivation events and through identifying and utilising peer to peer links.
* Work closely with relevant colleagues, implement first class relationship management of donors and prospects, making full use of trustees, the CEO and other executive group members.
* Ensure a strong donor pipeline is maintained by tracking and planning cultivation activities, applications and forecasted income.
* Identify and research prospective donors that have potential to support the charity's work; use internal networks and undertake external research, collaborating with other team members to coordinate research and share knowledge.
* Manage and plan a pipeline of activity and approaches to ensure financial targets are met.
* Prepare and submit high quality proposals and updates, in line with the requirements of potential funders.
* Work closely with operational colleagues to understand and develop clear and accurate cases for support and viable project delivery plans.
* Work closely with all departments to acquire project information for updates and funding proposals.
* Coordinate all commitments for current funders across different departments; work closely with operational colleagues to identify and present information necessary for the preparation of progress reports, including financial information.
* Ensure that contact and information concerning donors is recorded accurately and efficiently on the database so accurate pipelines can be extrapolated at any time.
* Support the High Value Relationship Lead with financial planning, through the consistent use of weighted pipelines and gift tables.
* Provide support to the entire team in the delivery of the team strategy and financial target.
* Undertake administrative responsibilities related to new funding being secured including liaising with Supporter Care and Finance teams to record new income and ensuring all funding agreements are signed and returned on time.
This role will be one of a busy and fast paced nature and will be highly rewarding from what you can achieve here.
In return for your accurate and highly valued proactive continuous work this role offers a brilliant working environment and a good salary and the chance to progress whilst also learning at every given opportunity.
If this role is of firm interest to you please submit to TPP Recruitment today a copy of your latest CV along with the best contact number for you.