£30000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
13 days ago
A leading and highly regarded military charity based in the heart of London are currently seeking a versatile, results focused and detail orientated Senior Trusts and Information Research Fundraiser to join their successful Fundraising Team.
Key vital competencies for this role that will be needed will include:
* Relevant job knowledge
* Persuading, influencing and negotiating
* Presenting and communicating information
* Proven ability to deliver results and meet/exceed customer expectations
* Relating and networking
* Written and verbal communications
* Writing and reporting
* Working with people
* Adapting and coping
* Accuracy, attention to detail and time management
* Planning and organising
* Research skills and knowledge of funding sources
The role offers a 75% focus on Trusts and a 25% focus on Research with some of the key duties to include:
* Support the Trust Manager to implement the trust fundraising strategy including through clear tailored and timely stewardship of current relationships as well as developing new relationships
* To manage a portfolio of existing trusts and foundation relationships, monitoring progress while implementing a rolling programme of trust applications
* To monitor and report on income against target and agreed KPI's (both financial and non-financial), providing updated and regular revised projections as required to the Trust Manager and/or Head of Partnerships Fundraising
* Meet agreed annual income targets
* Research and secure repeat gifts from current Charitable Trust supporters and develop and implement robust stewardship plans.
* To identify research and apply for funding to new prospective funders whose funding priorities match the charity's aims and make appropriate funding applications with the aim to achieve new income and foster new fundraising relationships and monitor progress.
* To manage a trust prospect pipeline, offering clarity on relationship at various stages of the cultivation cycle ensuring each is moved through the relationships management process.
* Write imaginative and targeted proposals.
* Ensure restricted income is accurately recorded and allocated.
* Use the charity's events as means to thank and engage Trustees and Trust Correspondents as appropriate.
* Ensure Charitable Trust donations are acknowledged promptly and appropriately as well as providing regular reports and updates to funders.
* To develop and maintain strong personal relationships with contacts in trusts and foundations.
* To articulate clearly and persuasively the charity's messaging and service impact to a wide range of audiences including (prospective) funders, referrers and influencers.
* Use the charity's contact database to accurately record relevant information and communication with donors and to report and analyse performance and income in the programme.
In return for your smart and effective work within these key Fundraising areas this charity offers a brilliant working environment and cause to be a part of.
If this role is of firm interest to you please submit to TPP Recruitment today a copy of your most up to date CV along with the best contact number for you.