£40000 - £45000 per annum
21 days ago
Senior System Administrator (Salesforce) - 6-month contract
Our client an established social research charity is seeking a highly experienced and technically sound systems administrator to support with a data change programme. You must have previous salesforce experience to a high level, and formal certification. Central London based.
To work with the internal team delivering new key systems to the organisation (via a change programme known as the 'Gateway Programme') including a CRM/Grant Management System (Salesforce), Finance System (Salesforce) and HR System. The System Administrator will provide technical solutions to maximise the capability of our new systems and processes and develop the competence and knowledge of users.
During the change programme to manage, develop and maintain the new systems and processes to ensure the effective and efficient processing of data and to further extend the range of management tools and reports used to inform the business. To ensure these new systems are compliant and up to date with all relevant standards and practices. For these new systems to be the 'go to' person for guidance, advice and support on processes and business systems and to be the 'glue' between the business and IT.
- Previous Systems Administrator experience. Must include salesforce experience and certification
- Experience in delivering different forms of training, group, 1-1, on-line, guidance etc and developing the competence and knowledge of other users
- System implementation
- Managing and driving process change
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Strong analytical and numerical skills demonstrating an ability to identify and react to emerging issues and find technical solutions
- Database and management skills
- Reporting and analytical system knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to manage conflict and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent standard of literacy and effective written communication skills for preparing reports
- High computer literacy (Microsoft office skills, including Word, Outlook, Excel (advanced formulas), PowerPoint)
Senior System Administrator (Salesforce)
6 months fixed term contract
£40-45k based on experience