Up to £15.75 per hour
20 days ago
A joint enterprise of two universities who offer practice-based education and training programmes are currently recruiting for a full time Senior Student and Programme Administrator to join their Student Programme Administration Team. This is an immediate start and the role is ongoing until the end of July 2022.
The role supports students based in a hospital campus where you will be required to work on campus for two days out of the week.
You will be providing professional administrative support for a wide range of duties in support of the student and programme administration process.
- To act as a subject matter expert for programme administration processes and share this information with academic staff and colleagues.
- To maintain a good working knowledge of the range of relevant programmes as well as ensuring an understanding of how the University Regulations impact on the delivery of programmes of study.
- To provide effective governance and administration support to a designated suite of programmes / modules, ensuring accurate record keeping in respect of student and course data.
- To provide all necessary administration support and documentation for Assessment/Exam Boards.
- To liaise with external Examiners/Assessors and other key external parties.
This role will also require managing the room bookings database. This role is essential in delivering a student-focused service that is consistently professional, welcoming and reliable. You will also be ensuring that all student communication is responded to in a timely and appropriate matter.
You will have:
- Experience of using SITS as a student record system. Other student record experience will also be considered.
- Experience of maintaining accurate up to date student records and high operational knowledge across all aspects within a student records system.
- Experience of using other systems such as a virtual learning environment (VLE), preferably Canvas and provide support as required.
- Experience of working in an administrative capacity, preferably within Higher Education
- Highly organised and professional approach to work and work as part of a team to improve processes and maintain standards.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- Advanced IT skills as well as MS Teams and Excel.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
You will be playing an integral part of the Student and Programme Administration Team of four other people with this role. If you have the above experience and are immediately available, this role will be a great role for you with the role starting immediately.
Please send across your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title and reference number J75798RD if you would like to be considered for this great opportunity.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.