£34.4k per year
over 3 years ago
An established children’s disability charity seek a Senior Special Events fundraiser to join their fundraising team. This is a full time, permanent position, working for at their head office in London.
This is an excellent opportunity for Special Events fundraiser to take on greater responsibilities with event management and major donors, joining a successful and growing charity.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- Take lead and deliver a series of special events to increase income from high net worth individuals
- Ensure an ongoing pipeline of special events, identifying and developing new events
- Engage and inspire the organisation’s existing and prospective major donors, supporters and key stakeholders
- Identify and secure high value auction items for relevant special events, putting in place strategies for maximising value
- Support other event activity in fundraising team and wider organisation as required
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working with major donors
- Proven special events management experience
- Proven success in securing event sponsors and auction items
- Direct experience of managing income and expenditure budgets within defined timescales
- Excellent inter-personal skills. The ability to achieve harmonious and productive working relationships with internal colleagues and external contacts
Closing date: Thursday 13th August, 12pm.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Marianne on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn’t always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.