£38k - 39k per year
almost 2 years ago
This charity are looking for a creative communications professional to come in and manage the social media for the organisation and work with the PR team to increase coverage. They are looking for someone who is passionate about giving a voice to those who struggle to make themselves heard and can use exceptional communications to further their agenda.
This is a new role and is designed to streamline their press and social media activity to increase coverage. They are lookiing for someone who can come in and really make the role their own.
You can come from a charity or commercial background but you should be passionate about the charity sector and a communicator who can communicate about sensitive issues sensitively and effectivley. You need to also be a creative individual with an ability to think about different ways and opportunities for the organisation can communicate out its message.
- Experience of managing social media for an organisation and experience and understanding of PR.
- Experience in running awareness campaigns across a variety of channels.
- Previous experience of line management.
- Experience of working with a variety of teams across an organisation to generate high quality social media output.
- An understanding of how to communicate about complex and personal issues in the national media and online.
- Ability to look for opportunities to gain coverage and engagement in the work of an organisation.
- Celebrity engagement experience would be welcomed but not essential.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.