£25k - 30k per year
OS Perm Team
about 4 years ago
An established regulatory body is seeking a Senior Registration Operations Officer to support the day to day management of the annual retention fee (ARF) collection project, related to the registration of health professionals. This is covering mat leave so minimum length is 8 month FTC
You will initially be in the planning stages of the project and then operationally deliver this to ensure the income targets are met to the strict deadlines.
Main duties for the Senior Registration Operations Officer:
- To manage the administration of a professional customer service system and provide best practice knowledge and feedback on income management, administrative systems, and their self-service portal
- Ability to write Standard Operating Procedures, deliver training to support and administration staff and review these documents on a regular basis
- Processing payments via direct debit claims or through automated online systems
- Identify, develop and implement registration monitoring systems and processes
- Manage budget requirements for projects, utilising for example database reporting
- Work in conjunction with the legal department to review the application of existing legislation
- Manage the administration of professional customer service system
Essential criteria for the Senior Registration Operations Officer:
- Knowledge and experience of working in an income collection department, chasing payments and working to KPI's
- Strong maths and IT skills with key attention to detail and confident with reporting on numbers.
- Strong customer service experience and used to dealing with complaints
- Previous project related experience
- Experience delivering operational programmes
- Basic knowledge of the regulatory function
- Proven ability to make informed decisions using legislation or similar guidance
Please note you will need to be on a short notice period or immediately available as they need someone in post by the end of March.
To apply for this Senior Registrations Operations Officer role, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number 59654HJ. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.