£27000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
A professional standards body, based in London, currently has a opportunity available to join their team as their new Senior Registration Officer. This role would suit someone at the junior level looking to make their third or fourth career step. The main purpose of this role is to support scientists interested in registration to apply, ensuring they have a positive experience of the process that encourages them to become and remain registered, and to recommend registration to others. This role offers flexible working, including some home working.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Registration Officer:
* Provide face to face, online and telephone support to those who need help with their applications
* Organise online and face to face assessments which may be held in person or virtually
* Support with the creation and amendments of registration guidance documents
* Manage the database of assessors keeping it up to date
* Be the expert on how to support applicants in their goal of becoming registrants
* Automate as much of the process of managing assessors and allocations as possible
* Provide the reports necessary to monitor the system to ensure it remains efficient
It is essential that you have experience of providing a high quality of customer service. You will also need to be used to using some kind of digital system for recording information. Naturally you will be self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision. Good presentation skills and being comfortable leading workshops or similar activities will also help you in this post. Successful experience of working as part of a team to deliver joint objectives. Proficiency with MS Office suite of applications, in particular Excel, Word and PowerPoint. The client is after the following personality traits: "Warm and empathetic and the ability to be clear and firm." "An ability to stay calm and cope with working under pressure."
To apply for this Senior Registration Officer, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74234CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.