£37.4k per year
over 3 years ago
TPP’s client a leading Christian charity that is committed to providing high quality care and accommodation to people with learning disabilities is currently recruiting for a Senior Registered Manager based in Surrey with at least 5 years’ experience of managing a registered service.
Our client has a huge passion for person centred approach to care and is dedicated to make a difference to people’s lives. You will be responsible for the day to day registered management of a vibrant and client led service with responsibility for a Registered Manager and Project Managers.
This is an interesting and challenging role which will require focus, strong leadership and dedication.
The service is Surrey based with three supported living projects, a large community project with over 20 clients and a new project under development therefore a fundamental element of this role requires someone can make strong financial intellectual decisions and has experience of exercising effective control over budgets, and an understanding of domiciliary fee rates and spot purchasing with Social Services, Direct Payments and Direct Payment agencies.
- Working clients with ASD and clients who require positive support planning
- Proven experience of managing staff teams that are diverse and skill mixed
- A passion for services to be client led and inclusive
- Proven track record of working in a transparent way with social services and families
- An understanding of the latest CQC inspection criteria and the KLOEs
- A strong understanding of safeguarding that recognises the need to be honest and work to the duty of candour
- RMA, Nursing or Social Care qualification or educated to degree level
- 5 years’ experience of being a registered Manager for learning disabilities
- At least 8 years’ experience of working with clients with learning disabilities
- Very strong leadership and organisational skills
- Knowledge of CQC and knowledge of learning disabilities
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference J52853PA or contact the social care team on 020 7198 6070.
Closing date: 11/09/2015