£41,335 - 46,623 per year
020 7198 6040
about 3 years ago
TPP Fundraising are working to urgently recruit for a Senior Regional Fundraising Manager at a leading children?s charity. We are looking for an individual who would be excited by the responsibility of leading and managing the regional fundraising central team, generating unrestricted income from community and challenge events.
The key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Led and manage the regional fundraising team to generate unrestricted income from community and challenge events
- Execute strategies and plans for recruiting and developing supporters from the community
- Develop the community fundraising strategies and product plans to deliver net income growth
- Manage the financial resources of the central regional fundraising team?s budget
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of staff management
- Strong experience of fundraising from supporters either in a community or challenge event setting
- Ability to project manage
- Ability to strategically plan and budget manage
Closing Date: 22nd October 2015
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.