City of London
£35486.00 - £43558.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Your new Career:
TPP Education Recruitment are currently partnered with a London based awarding body with a world class reputation. They are proud of their international student and staff community and are committed to offering an inclusive and supportive environment for everyone.
You will be reporting to the Head of Qualifications and Assessment.
Your new responsibilities:
Consist of but not limited to;
* Supporting the design capacity of the team
* Gathering information and focused research from internal and external stakeholders on new qualification ideas, quality improvements, refinements and enhancements to existing qualifications
* Support the design of robust and reliable assessments ensuring they are fit for purpose
* Running focus groups and developing proposals confidently
Your new benefits:
This is a new role where you will be able shape it and make it your own. There is planet of opportunities for development within this role. The role provides a great level of variety and would suit someone who enjoys working a role where no days are the same.
What you will need to succeed:
* Experience of qualification development, assessment design or curriculum design
* Strong written communication and research skills
* Have the ability to work across multiple projects and prioritise their own time.
* Be a confident speaker and communicator
* Experience working within the Education sector previously
* Be articulate when speaking, writing and summarising
Your next steps:
If you believe you have the skills and requirements listed above, then please apply today with an attached CV.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.