£35k per year
over 3 years ago
A leading poverty relief charity in the UK are looking for somebody to join their fun and energetic fundraising team as a Senior Public Fundraising Executive. This role focusses specifically on developing an engagement strategy to encourage employees of the organisation’s corporate partners to fundraise within the workplace. The position offers an individual looking for a new challenge a great opportunity to significantly grow income and develop stewardship. This is a permanent role, based in their London HO.
Key responsibilities within this role will include;
- Development of plans to maximise income by encouraging work place fundraising in corporate partnerships
- Develop the organisation’s stewardship strategy for employees of corporate partners
- Identifying key accounts that require nurturing and enhanced stewardship to maximise their fundraising potential
- Manage relationships with fundraising partners such as Virgin Money Giving and Just Giving.
- Proactively communicate with potential fundraisers and develop new relationships with significant fundraising possibilities.
- Equipping the corporate partnerships team with the right tools and resources to ensure they can maximise opportunities for employees to fundraise.
The ideal individual will have skills and experience of;
- Developing fundraising plans
- Experience of account managing relationships
- Experience of relationship management with senior stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience of project management
Closing Date: ASAP
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP Recruitment to hear about future posts, please call Alice on 020 7198 6040, or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP Recruitment receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Not for Profit website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher
TPP Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community. We shortlist based on competencies and not on race, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.