City of London, London
£29000 - £39000 per annum
4 months ago
Working with senior colleagues, you will be tasked with supporting the development of the team strategy, taking the lead on challenging strategic projects and working effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
For the right candidate, this role offers the opportunity to build your skills and experience in a challenging fundraising environment. The team are tasked with securing large gifts by building relationships with individuals, foundations & organisations and as Senior Prospect Researcher, you will be required to lead on strengthening and managing various process' and supporting through effective internal stakeholder management based in London.
The ideal candidate:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
* Previous experience working within a prospect research role
* Must have a proven ability to build, manage and develop relationships effectively
* A proven track record of working with multiple teams and departments to maximize results
* A personal commitment to ending cruelty to children is desired
To apply for this Senior Prospect Researcher role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 63306CH. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.