£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client, a community environment charity, is seeking a new Senior Project Officer to join their growing successful programme and a well established team. In this role you will be working alongside your team to deliver project services with your partners, such as local councils, communities, agencies and housing associations. As an experienced project professional you will be confident in working on multiple projects at once over a variety of locations. You will be used to managing various stakeholders and be a strong monitor of project progress. This is an initial 2 year contract role.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Project Officer:
* Coordinate a team of Programme Officers who need to get out and about to deliver the programme.
* Ensure the projects are delivered on time, to budget and to the highest quality standards
* Manage the day-to-day operational activities and continued smooth running
* Produce regular monitoring and evaluation reports
* Build, maintain and manage funder relationships
* Use CRM system to manage suppliers and stock control ensuring optimal use
* Log project impact data, extract information and analyse where required
* Act as first point of contact to people participating in the project
Essential criteria for the Senior Project Officer:
* Experience of working on multiple projects at once over a variety of locations with varying budgets
* Excellent stakeholder coordination, managing and engagement skills
* Used to coordinating team members on programme delivery
* Proficient with report work centered around monitoring project delivery
* Experience of supporting projects and collating information
* Experience of maintaining partnerships/relationships with a range of agencies/partners
To apply for this Senior Project Officer role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74973DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.