£43000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Our client, a research foundation, has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their established team. You will be assisting and driving the management of work, staff and development of Research and Product Operations. This role is based in Berkshire and offers excellent benefits.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
* Manage specific projects/groups of projects delegated
* Assist in the overseeing all contract research projects
* Be an effective Project Leader for a range of concurrent projects
* Maintain and develop good relations with researchers, schools and outside sponsors
* Continually develop procedures and processes
* Contribute to business development, looking for opportunities, building relationships
* Lead in areas of strategic development
* Develop proposals for own work and contribute to general proposals
* Design project solutions for a range of diverse needs
* Support the change process both within departments
* Ensure that the corporate view is communicated and understood by staff
It is essential that you bring a wealth of experience around project management, ideally around the area of research (commissioned research, insight, surveys). You will need to be analytical and comfortable with numerical tasks around your reports. You should welcome the challenge of working on large scale, complex operational projects. This role suits someone who enjoys working on projects from start to finish and getting very handson. Naturally you will have the ability to develop processes from scratch, mapping plans and turning outline projects into real deliverable steps. This is also a front facing role and your stakeholder engagement skills will be key in expanding your project portfolio with external stakeholders. It is desirable, but not essential, to have a Prince 2 qualification. It is also desirable, but not essential, to have some exposure to the Education sector during your career.
To apply for this Senior Project Manager vacancy, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 74157DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.