Up to £25.66 per hour
4 months ago
We are currently working with a leading health Higher Education and research organisation to recruit an interim Senior Project Manager paying £25.66 per hour.
The role is working on a large-scale vaccine project. The projects will assess, through several clinical trials conducted in phases in Europe and Africa - the safety, tolerability and immunogenicity of the vaccine regimen in response to the urgent public health need.
The post is an integral part of a large team of University staff who are based both in London and overseas.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a Higher Education Institute that is part of international clinical research. Pease apply to be shortlisted as the start date is immediate.
The role is responsible for:
* Manage expenditure on a portfolio of grants, ensuring that costs are eligible as per the funder's (IMI) regulations.
* Manage a multi-million Euro budget with several international organisations
* Work with multiple overseas partners to ensure good financial management and project delivery
To be successful you will have:
* Significant experience of project management in an academic, non-governmental organisation or a business with substantial turnover
* Prior experience of managing multi-million-pound projects with multiple overseas partners.
* Extensive experience of providing effective leadership in a multi-disciplinary team incorporating finance, administration, human resources and procurement
* Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to present financial and other information in a clear and logical format
Experience of working on EU funded projects would be advantageous as well as IT tools such as Agresso and pFact (or similar).
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.