£30k per year
over 3 years ago
A leading healthcare membership body is looking to recruit a Senior ELearning Programme Officer role based in London paying £30k pro rata. This is a fixed term contract running until the end of March 2016.
The role will be responsible for managing the delivery of key Continued Professional Development outputs for healthcare professionals as part of the Patient Online programme to include the delivery of new eLearning modules, review of existing eLearning, restructure and development of the Patient Online Practice Toolkit.
This will include:
- Delivery of eLearning content on the Online Learning Environment (OLE) through overseeing management of externally funded projects
- Update of Patient Online Practice Toolkit, to include managing copy, design and structure
- Management of project delivery staff and clinicians
- Maintenance and update of existing content
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Proven experience managing and delivering e-Learning projects
- An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience working in an educational environment
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent relevant professional qualification or experience)