Up to £52000.00 per annum
11 months ago
A leading professional body who provide high quality education and training for healthcare professionals across the UK, are looking to recruit a Senior Programme Manager for their Accreditation and Quality Improvement Programmes.
The role is based in central London and will be appointed on a full-time basis at a salary of £52k per annum.
As the Senior Programme Manager for Accreditation and Quality, you will oversee the successful delivery of a group of national programmes that focus on improving quality in mental health services as well as work with other senior colleagues to manage and continually improve the work in this directorate.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Line management of Programme Managers and ensuring the programmes are delivered on time, to budget and to a high standard
- Working closely with senior leads and managers to make decisions on the management and development of the Accreditation and Quality directorate
- Developing marketing plans of this directorate to grow the membership of the networks
- Ensuring that the health serviced taking part in the programmes have guidance and training
- Designing and delivering presentations and workshops at national events
- Ensuring accreditation processes are robust, consistent, fair and transparent
- Identifying new opportunities to expand the work and impact of this directorate
- Ensuring the programmes are financially viable
Key attributes and skills will include:
- A keen interest in health and social care, particularly, mental health and experience of working in this field
- A strong track record of management experience within a health quality organisation, public sector services or similar
- Experience of conducting external audits and quality improvements
- Strong people management and budget management experience
- Exceptional project management experience with the ability to coordinate multiple programmes of work
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE = Monday 20th May
INTERVIEW DATE = Friday 31st May