£50k per year
almost 3 years ago
An international awarding body are recruiting a new team in their L&D Division and are looking for a Senior Product Manager to develop processes, consultancy services, tools and an accreditation scheme for the IT & Digitl Skills L&D market.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create the 3 year Product Plan for the Professional Development Accreditation (PDA) product portfolio, including all associated consultancy and software tools ensuringe agreed growth, reach, revenue and profit goals are met.
- Develop and maintain an organisational maturity model in order to providea framework against which to accredit organisations Professional Development programmes
- Develop additional consultancy services to support organisations move up the maturity model and to provide additional revenue streams
- Continually review the commercial viability of the existing product set to ensure it maximises growth opportunities in the marketplace
- Create business cases for development activity for new or existing products
Key experience criteria includes:
- Demonstrable experience and a track record of success in Product Management, marketing or Sales & Services.
- Experience negotiating commercial and contractual terms successfully
- Developing and assessing the viability of business cases, budgets and plans
- Experience of working with IT professionals at a team and individual level.
To apply for this role please the TPP Education & TrainingTeam quoting reference number J55202KP