Up to £50000 per annum
Chenda Mc Manus
9 months ago
We are currently working with a membership body who are recruiting for a Senior Product Manager - Membership.
As an organisation they have over 60,000 members made up of corporates and individuals. They offer a range of services for their members including access to interest groups, events and qualifications.
This is a new role for the organisation. As Senior Product Manager - Membership, you will be responsible for the Membership product and services portfolio for both corporate and individual members. You will ensure the proposition of membership and all the associated products and services the organisation offer are defined, developed and delivered successfully to deliver growth, reach and engagement - and with this revenue and profit.
As Senior Product Manager - Membership you will
- Create and own their 3 year Product Plan for Membership, ensuring the plan covers the existing portfolio and new products for their members.
- Continually review the commercial viability of the existing product offering to both individual's and corporates to ensure it maximises on growth and engagement.
- Own the product development process, ensuring development is completed within agreed timescales, budgets and processes.
Their ideal candidate will
- Demonstrable experience and a track record of success in Membership specifically within Product Management.
- Significant experience negotiating commercial and contractual terms.
- Critical and creative thinking.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills.