£26500.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 3 years ago
This health organisation are looking for a press focussed communications officer to work in a close knit team on a wide range of projects - press, internal comms, public relations, content production and events.
You will be a broad communications professional with a love of story telling and the ability to connect and build relationships with a wide range of people. You will have excellent sense of what makes a story and the ability to go out and gather content from around the organisation. In return you will get the chance to work on a variety of projects and develop your skills, as well as developing communication plans for events and campaigns
So what are we looking for from you?
- Excellent working knowledge of the UK media -with experience as a press officer.
- Experience in a variety of communications disciplines
- Experience with writing case studies and producing excellent story telling.
- Excellent relationship management skills, ability to interact with a range of stakeholders.
- A background in science communications is highly advatageous.