£35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
8 months ago
I am working with a reputable membership body who are currently looking to recruit a Senior Policy and Research Officer to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
As the policy lead for the organisation on assigned areas of policy, you will contribute to the successful achievement of the organisation's policy and campaigns priorities and influencing goals.
- Lead programmes of work providing expertise and project management on assigned policy areas. This may include writing and project managing reports, drafting policy development, compiling responses to consultation exercises and maintaining relationships with key external stakeholders
- Provide expert advice, guidance and briefing to internal and external stakeholders
- Successfully manage the organisation's relationship on relevant policy areas with key stakeholder organisations
- Take a proactive role in formulating and implementing the organisation's response to relevant emerging issues, including supporting the media team to respond to media enquiries
- Work closely with colleagues across the organisation to ensure a consistent policy response across the organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates with significant experience of policy development across a range of issues and a demonstrable track record of engaging with decision makers and opinion formers.
If you have exceptional written communication skills with the ability to edit and sub edit a range of policy documents and have substantial experience of planning and delivering policy projects successfully, this could be the right role for you.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number in the subject line.