£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
26 days ago
TPP are currently working with a professional membership body based in South West London, who are seeking to hire a Senior Policy & External Affairs Executive. Reporting into the Head of Policy & External Affairs and working in a team of 3, you will take the lead on policy and stakeholder engagement around a number of thought leadership projects.
Your duties and responsibilities will include :
- Act as a project manager for our client's major policy and research projects, using project management tools and processes to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Play a senior and lead role in developing and communicating our client's views in policy and research projects for different audiences., through range of channels.
- Keeping abreast of key regulatory and public policy developments affecting our client's sector.
- Carrying out research, including designing member surveys and undertaking interviews, as well as producing briefings and web content.
- Drafting responses to relevant regulator and government consultations that impact our client's work.
Your experience and skillsets include :
- A minimum of 4 years experience gained in similar policy roles, with experience of playing a lead role in running relevant policy and research related programmes/projects.
- A sound knowledge of, and experience in, public policy/public affairs, with an understanding of government and regulatory sources.
- An analytical approach and a high standard of attention to detail.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.