£48000.00 - £49000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
I am working with a reputable Education Membership Body who are looking to recruit a Senior Policy Adviser on a permanent basis.
This role plays a key part in developing and leading on a significant project where you will enjoy exceptional visibility and variety.
- Identify & analyse policy issues of relevance to the organisation's priorities
- Work with networks of experts & influencers to identify opportunities to disseminate & promote organisational outputs & recommendations
- Coordinate, draft & edit policy reports, presentations, briefings and other outputs
- Oversee projects undertaken by others, for example: Policy Advisers & Project Coordinators
- Build & maintain strategic national & international networks of influence with policymakers and other stakeholders
This role is perfect for those of you with a background in policy and an understanding of education. If you have a strong track record of working with a variety of (senior) stakeholders and have strong analytical skills then this could be an ideal fit.
If you are interested in applying, please email your CV, quoting the reference number - J68539AM - in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Wednesday 12th December 2018