£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
26 days ago
Our client, a national charity, has a unique opportunity available for an experienced monitoring and evaluation professional to join an established team as their Senior Project Officer. You will have a focus on both internal and external stakeholders and a specific responsibility for the knowledge management needs of the organisation. This is a permanent opportunity with excellent benefits.
The Senior PMO will play a key role in collecting, collating, curating and communicating the knowledge and wisdom accrued through company-wide learning.
The key responsibilities for the Senior PMO - Monitoring and Evaluation:
* Develop and lead the knowledge management function
* Formulate and implement the approach to harnessing communal knowledge
* Play a key role in providing staff easy to access and up-to-date information for them to utilise for business needs
* Capture and integrate the process learning arising from the design and delivery
* Help develop a knowledge management strategy
* Develop integrated departmental knowledge management plans
* Develop and help implement resourcing recommendations
* Work closely with various teams/depts to manage overlaps and ensure activity across the organisation is aligned
* Act as an ambassador and champion for knowledge
* Identify information gaps, and research, design and develop quality presentations, briefing notes, and reports
You will need to bring a recent proven track record in large complex project planning, implementation and management of significant monitoring, evaluation, impact, information projects. A considerable understanding of knowledge management systems and processes around the impact it can have on an organisation plus the programmes it is running, will be needed. Strong ability around testing information, synthesising and sense checking organisational learning plus beig able to disseminate that through briefing notes, presentations etc. Your analytical and numeracy skills will need to be extremely well developed. Naturally you will bring excellent interpersonal, accuracy and organisational skills to the table.
To apply for this role, please email your CV to our Office & Specialist Support Team quoting the reference number 73703DW. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.