£28000.00 - £31000.00 per annum
almost 3 years ago
A growing international animal welfare charity based in London is currently looking for a Senior Philanthropy Officer to join their fundraising team in their head office in Central London.
The successful applicant will be responsible for implementing and enhancing the major donor programme and developing the new corporate programme also.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the charity's current relationship with major donors, focusing on the top tier, whilst also developing new relationships.
- Managing the major donor direct marketing programme, including briefing, sourcing information, writing, data selection, print management, and a thanking suite.
- Developing and managing the major donor stewardship programme, including researching donors, producing a communications plan and annual events programme to cultivate relationships.
- To help develop the new corporate programme.
- To line manage the Philanthropy Executive and oversee the major donor team's research function.
You should have at least 3 years' fundraising experience, including 2 years of major donor fundraising, with a demonstrable track record of achieving and exceeding income targets of over £200K.
In addition, you should have experience of writing persuasive and engaging appeals and proposals, alongside building strong and effective relationships with donors, potential supporters and a diverse range of people at all levels of seniority.
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Andrew on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.