Poole / Home based - flexible location
£35k - 41k per year + GENEROUS BENEFITS
over 2 years ago
This emergency rescue charity is one of the UKs most loved brands and they are currently recruiting someone to lead, manage and develop their philanthropy fundraising team. You will deliver the philanthropy strategy and lead a high performing team of philanthropy fundraisers, maximising their income.
The location for this role is flexible – Poole or homeworking will be considered
This role is being offered as a 9-12 month contract.
Key duties within this position will include:
- Managing a team of five, motivating and encouraging personal development
- Developing and delivering stewardship programmes, delivering high quality relationship management standards
- Working closely with key internal stakeholders to optimise existing high value prospect links
- Managing significant income and expenditure budgets in line with agreed targets and productivity indicators
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent strategic ability and insight
- Proven experience delivering results in a target driven environment
- Experience of dealing with High Net Worth Individuals in an account management or stewardship capacity
- Extensive management experience in a fundraising or sales environment
Closing Date: 27th October
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please contact Nicky Smith at TPP. All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website.