£40000 - £45000 per annum + Salary could be negotiable
12 months ago
TPP are pleased to be in partnership with a leading national health charity who are about to launch a new strategy and are looking for a Senior Philanthropy Manager on a permanent basis to support the roll out of this exciting plan.
In this role you will be reporting to the director of philanthropy. At current there is no line management, however, as the role grows the team will expand. In this role there is a focus on gifts of over £50,000.
Key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Working with senior management to develop strategy to significantly increase income.
- Developing a pipeline of gifts from new prospects.
- Uplifting gift size of current donors
- Working alongside other income streams to identify potential HNWI
The successful candidate for this post will have:
- Brilliant track record of securing gifts of £50,000 and over
- Experience of uplifting current donors
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management
Closing date: 12th June
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Zoe on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.