£38000 - £42000 per annum
over 2 years ago
This health charity with a great reputation is recruiting for a Senior Major Gifts Manager to join their team. The team is headed up by an extremely experienced fundraiser who will be great to work with and learn from
You will be responsible for soliciting gifts from trusts and high net worth individuals and utilising their networks to engage new prospects.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- To identify, secure and manage relationships with individual donors and trusts
- Provide donors and supporters with first class stewardship ensuring their long-term support
- Line manage one member of staff
- Develop compelling funding proposals and promotional materials to inform and inspire contacts.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Significant and demonstrable experience of raising major funds from a range of High Net-worth Individuals or Trusts
- Excellent interpersonal skills - a persuasive communicator both face to face and written
- Demonstrable experience of writing successful, inspiring, emotive and technically accurate proposals
- Dynamic and engaging
Closing Date - 25th May
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.