£34000 - £44880 per annum + £500 additional homeworking allowance
over 3 years ago
We are working alongside a renowned national children's charity to offer this exciting opportunity with their highly successful Regional Major Donor team. As Senior Philanthropy Manager, you will use your excellent relationship building skills to secure major donations from individuals, trusts and foundations throughout Wales.
You will be given the opportunity to take responsibility for major projects within the regional team and you will actively contribute to the team's development strategy, ensuring they continue to deliver excellent results year after year. With your skills as a people manager, you will develop and inspire two philanthropy managers, whilst successfully collaborating with a range of colleagues and external stakeholders to ensure that donors and prospects are informed and engaged in the work the charity does.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenge and has the following skills and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with both colleagues and donors.
- Experience of working with wealthy and successful individuals and asking for their support.
- Expertise in managing people including improving their skills and inspiring them to succeed.
- Proven success in delivering financial objectives by devising and implementing successful fundraising strategies.
- The ability to produce compelling written material of the highest quality.
Salary: £34,000 - £44,880 plus £500 additional homeworking allowance
Location: Homebased within Wales
Closing Date: 17th Sept 2017
Job Ref: J61465EJT
Contract type: Permanent, full time
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ellisa Thompson on 0191 249 5200 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK