£40000 - £45000 per annum
18 days ago
This well-established children's hospice based in North London is looking for a Senior Philanthropy Manager (Grants, Trusts and Foundations). You will be making a difference to the lives of children and young people who are seriously unwell, and also to their families - ensuring that they can make the most of every day.
- Hybrid working
- North London based office - stunning grounds - subsidised meals
- organisation on growth trajectory with highly engaged staff team (e.g. recent survey suggests 100% enjoy their work, 98% enjoy working with people at the charity etc.)
The charity has an ambitious new strategy, a strong Trustee Board, and a collaborative fundraising team. Grants, Trusts and Foundations are an area of real success, and account for a significant proportion of income, but there is room for improvement - this role will be central to overseeing that growth. The post manages one member of staff.
To be successful as the Senior Philanthropy Manager you will need:
- Prior experience of raising significant sums from grant-making bodies
- Successful relationship building skills
- A collaborative working style, with experience of managing others to deliver exceptional results
- To be organised, ambitious, flexible and participative
If this sounds like something that you'd be excited to do, please get in touch.
To apply, please send a CV for the attention of Frederick Hillinger and he will follow up with information about the role, organisation, and recruitment process.
Alternatively, firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a further discussion.
We want you to have every opportunity to demonstrate your skills, ability and potential; please contact us if you require any assistance or adjustment so that we can help with making the application process work for you.