City of London, London
£32000 - £34500 per annum
almost 4 years ago
One of the UKs largest disability charities is now recruiting for a Senior Philanthropy Officer to join their successful philanthropy team. You will be responsible for researching and stewarding a portfolio of major donors to ensure their long-term support. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in major donor, corporate or trust fundraising.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Personally manage relationships with a portfolio of major individual donors and trusts
- Create and present compelling funding proposals to support the gift request
- Identify prospective new major donors, interpreting your research to plan their engagement and cultivation
- Provide guidance and support for more junior members of the team
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a fundraising or commercial environment, working towards financial targets
- Experience of creating and implementing individual donor cultivation and solicitation plans
- Experience of communicating effectively both verbally and in writing and presenting information appropriately to a range of audiences
Closing date: 10th September
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please call Ashby on 020 7198 6040 or send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.