£32,168 - £37,706 per year
about 1 year ago
We are working with the Association for Commonwealth Universities to help recruit for their new Senior Partnerships and Business Development Officer. You will support ambitious plans to further expand the partnerships and business development work, and serve as the main point of liaison between the organisation and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office on partnership development. You will contribute to the implementation of a business
development fundraising strategy.
The main responsibilities of this position include
- Identifying, engaging and pitching opportunities to prospective funding partners, working with senior colleagues where necessary to secure new funding
- Leading engagement with existing and potential private sector and government partner
- Identifying and securing sponsorship for large scale scholar events
- Ensuring compliance and due diligence across partnerships, and overseeing partner approvals
- Developing, coordinating and delivering engagement events for corporate and strategic partners.
Some of the skills you need to be able to demonstrate include:
- Experience, knowledge and understanding of corporate fundraising or partnership management, including the ability to clarify service and product offerings, identify value propositions from the partner’s perspective and develop new partnerships and diversify funding streams
- Negotiating, influencing and networking skills, with the ability to liaise fluently with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail to analyse and process complex information, including financial information.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team to deliver results.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to adapt messages for different audiences and sensitivity to different cultural contexts
Closing date: 21 April 2017
Benefits include 27 days holiday per year plus four discretionary days, contributory pension scheme, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers and ample support for training and development.
We value diversity at TPP and welcome applications from all sections of the community.