£30k - 35k per year + FTE
over 3 years ago
We are seeking an experienced HCPC registered Occupational Therapist (OT) to work with a Home Improvement Agency (HIA) in North London. This is a key service that enables older and vulnerable to remain in their own homes.
The Occupational Therapist (OT) will lead the Occupational Therapy (OT) team, working to agreed out comes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake holistic assessments with independent living being a priority
- People management
- Stake holder engagement including with other services and healthcare professionals
- Service development and design
Key criteria includes:
- Degree or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
- HCPC Registration
- Post graduate community based experience
- Knowledge of Disabled Facilities Grants
- Previous line management experience
This is a part time role based in North London, for more information please call 0207198 6080 or email email@example.com