City of London, London
£36500 - £39000 per annum
about 1 year ago
This leading homelessness charity are recruiting for a Senior New Business Manager to join their dynamic team. You will line manage two direct reports supporting their development and encouraging them to deliver their own long-term, strategic partnerships.
The role will include:
- To lead on securing income from a range of high-value corporate partnerships focusing on strategic, mutually beneficial partnerships
- To develop high quality, bespoke, creative presentations and proposals and partnership agreements
- To line manage two direct reports and to act as an effective, motivating leader and line manager
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven and demonstrable experience of soliciting partnerships at six figure levels or other transferable experience of securing new business in commercial environment
- Performance and target driven, committed to achieving and exceeding targets
- Proven experience of building long term relationships with high level individual stakeholders
- Exceptional listening skills and effective written and oral communication skills with an inspiring communication style
If you are interested in this role or wish to register with TPP to hear about future posts, please send your CV to email@example.com. We do try to get in touch with all applications of interest however due to the volume of applications we receive this isn't always possible.
Plus free training for fundraisers!
All fundraisers who secure a role through TPP receive a £100 CPD voucher to use with the Institute of Fundraising. More details are available on the TPP Recruitment website http://www.tpp.co.uk/CPDvoucher.